Background

Monday, July 26, 2010

July 12th - July 19th

We were planning our 10-year reunion and it was finally the week before.  I felt like we had so much to do before the weekend got there.  But our team was so amazing, we were now just counting the days.  We were trying to make our count of 120 and were finally at 90-ish people by Monday.  We figured we would hit 110 by the weekend, gave the Hyatt our count, and made sure they had all the details they needed.  We showed up Saturday and made sure we had everything we needed; except we couldn't find the planner in charge of our event.  We went to see the room at 6pm and there was no dancefloor, no table for the DJ, no buffet tables set up; I almost lost my mind.  But the Hyatt eventually pulled it together and had the dance floor set up by 10-after 7pm.  We did get an extra 30-minutes on the open bar for their mess.  And a mess it what.  I'm not sure I would trust them with any other events.

But our event eventually was AMAZING.  We had 121 people show up and everyone had a great time!  I can't believe it has been 10-years since high school.  Everyone looked great.  We danced the night away.  I was so exausted by the end of the night I was in bed by 1am.  Everyone else went out drinking and celebrated Clarence's 28th Birthday! 
Clarence and I at the
Friday night Istopes event

Our group after the Topes game

Our amazing planning
committee











Group photo towards the end of the night. 
So much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment