Background

Sunday, June 5, 2011

2011 Starts With a Baby - The Catch Up Blog

I woke up on New Year's Eve, 2010 and decided to go ahead and take a pregnancy test (afterall, we were going to party like rockstars that night).  Amazingly enough, that test was positive and Clarence and I were going to be ringing in the New Year with a New Baby on the way!  I couldn't be more excited than I was in that moment, but also very scared.  We did our beta-testing and my numbers doubled in the 48-hour window.  Looks like we will have an addition to our family, September 12, 2011!! 

So we scheduled our 1st ultrasound at 7 weeks. 
The ultrasound went perfect.  We saw a baby that measured 2 days ahead with a beautiful little heartbeat.  At my request we asked to schedule another one at 9-weeks before we moved to a midwife.






Here is the 9 week ultrasound.
Still had a healthy baby in there, still a heartbeat, and this time the ultrasound looked like a baby.  She wiggled for us a little and let us know she was doing okay. 





Ultrasound at 16-weeks showed our little gummy bear is a girl!!  Kendall Elizabeth









Ultrasound at 20-weeks showed she was still a girl.  Who kinda looks like she has her Daddy's nose and lips.  ;0)


















Here are my "bump" progression pics (sorry for the formatting mess...I'm not sure how to align these better):
 

8 weeks


12 Weeks















15 Weeks


16 Weeks

17 Weeks


18 Weeks
19 Weeks
20 Weeks



21 Weeks

21 Weeks

22 Weeks
23 Weeks
24 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment