Background

Sunday, June 5, 2011

25-Weeks

Okay I'm actually at the end of my 25th week but I'll blog for this past week anyway.  It was kind of a strange week.  Monday was Labor Day and the 1-year anniversary of when I got the postive pregnancy test for gingerbread.  I thought about it a little bit, but more than anything I thought about gingerbread.  We would have a 4-month old by now, and I understand why we don't, but little remiders are sometimes hard. 

I did get nice and sick Monday night with some sort of stomach bug.  I ended up in Labor and Delivery having to get an IV and some anti-nausea medicine.  Hopefully I won't have to go back there until we get MUCH closer to September.

Here is my belly for the week:


I'm officially going to start those fun pregnancy surveys too!  Here we go:

How far along?: 25 weeks
Total weight gain: I'm pretty sure I'm up around 12-lbs.  I'll try to remember to weigh myself at the beginning of 26-weeks for sure.
How big is baby?: The size of an eggplant
Maternity clothes?:  All the time now.  Mostly pants, I have some non-maternity shirts that still fit. 
Movement: Kendall is a crazy person in there.  She moves all the time, and I'm not complaining.  I love feeling her move.
Stretch marks?: Not yet....**knock on wood**
Sleep?: I'm not doing too bad, but sometimes depends on the night.  I toss and turn all night and wake up about 4-times but for the most part I fall back asleep.  I have noticed that when I wake-up, Kendall does too though.  So it can be hard getting back to sleep with her wiggling around in there.
Symptoms?: Still having some food aversions and I'm pretty tired.  But that's about all.
Food cravings: Watermelon and thats about it.
Belly button in or out?: On its way out, but not quite there.
What I miss: Having the energy to clean.  I have all these things I want to do around the house but as I get 1/2 way through them, I want to lay down. 
What I'm looking forward to: Our trip to Phoenix at the end of this month!  Its going to be hot but I cannot wait to spend an entire weekend in the pool!!
Best Moment this week: Probably our "road trip" to Santa Fe.  We found a Gymboree outlet and I bought way to much clothes for our little girl, but that's okay!
Milestone: Hit double digits today!  She will be here in 99-days or less!
Nursery Progress: Uh, nursery, what nursery...haha.  We haven't even started!!  That will probably be my July project.  Here is my inspiration though...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment