Background

Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 1, 2010

It’s the first day of my new blog so hopefully it will start off with a bang.

My goal for this year is to capture the year in pictures. I feel like every year goes by so quickly and we dont' take the time to really enjoy every moment. Something happens every day to catch our eye and hopefully (camera on hand) I can capture every moment on film (well memory card to be exact).
Come with me through 2010 in pictures. So much is going on this year, can't wait to share it with everyone!!

January 1, 2010
We were in Tempe for New Year’s Eve celebrating with awesome friends.


My New Year's Eve kiss - Clarence and I celebrated our first New Year's as a married couple (and our 8th New Year's together). It was enjoyable every moment!







End of the night photo with the whole group (and Alison hiding). This was one of the best New Year's ever! Can't wait for what 2010 has in mind!!






Staying out until 4am was tiring!! David and I cuddled and asked everyone to wait on us on the 1st. It worked okay until people figured out that we were just being super lazy!!




Publish Post

Probably my favorite picture from the 1st. It pretty much sums up how everyone was feeling on this day. Casey, Alison's brother, and Chief, one of Jami & Zach's HUGE dogs, were taking a nap on the couch together. They folded up perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment