Background

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 4, 2010

Pretty uneventful day - I knew I had to go back to work Tuesday so I wanted to just relax all day. We spent some time looking at selling our house and I think we are going to put it on the market soon. YAY!!


We did manage to get through most of Season 3 of Dexter. I think its my new fave show. I LOVE IT. Weird how we can relate to a serial killer. I seriously think that if there were such a person committing such crimes I would probably praise him/her. The justice system just doesn't work well (most of the time).




Honey was having issues pottying in the house. She NEVER had this problem before so I had to wake up early to take her to the Vet. She had a bladder infection (TMI, right). I didn't know dogs could even get such an ailment. They gave her a bunch of meds and $$$ later we were on our way home. Her painkillers pretty much knocked her out for the day.



Both of the Dogs at dinner time. They are so good about staying on the tile (when we are looking anyway). Nacho likes exploring the kitchen when we aren't looking. Bad news for him, his nails make noise on the tile so we catch him every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment