Background

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 17, 2010

Woke up this morning and realized that I still had a lot to do around the house. I feel like this house is going to be my obsession for a LONG while! Well at least until it sells. I guess we could be surprised and it could sell quickly (fingers crossed) but I don't want to get my hopes up!


Our master bedroom. All clean and sad. I cleaned all the rooms and then ran around taking pictures for the listing. Its hard getting good angles in all these square rooms. Hopefull the realtor likes some of the shots. The realtor also came over today and we created the listing. We listed it just from today to Monday so we could get the pictures loaded and will officially start the listing Friday. The sign is sitting in my front room and I'm so excited to put it in the ground Friday morning! I'm sure we will take a picture of that!!

AHHHH!!! Its that time of year AGAIN!!! The Supernational's are in two weekends and I cannot believe its already here. Spent the evening at my Mom's, not working on carshow stuff, but Dad was in full swing. I really admire his ability to manage life and this HUGE show. And as much as I hate this time of year, I really love this show. Its as much of a part of this family as my any of us.

At first glance, this looks just like a blue bag, but it holds my shots and shot supplies. I've changed my Autoject pen several times but NEVER the bag. And its been 6 1/2 years since I began my shots. While I do them every night, I still cringe right before I inject. I understand how important they are...but I DO NOT enjoy them. So while this looks like a little blue bag, it is so much more. It reminds me that for the rest of my life I will have this disease. HOWEVER it does not have me!



No comments:

Post a Comment