Background

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6, 2010

So I've decided that my blog cannot be exciting every day and some days the pictures are just going to be boring. Nothing fun or exciting happened today. I caught a cold and feel like poop. Clarence and I are trying to finish Dexter Season 3. I wish I could just watch the last 3 tonight without regretting my decision of staying up. Anyway, here are my boring pics for the day.... =0)


This was my attempt at getting a picture of the sunset but the light was weird outside. The clouds kinda looked like birds (which you also cannot see b/c of the weird lighting). BUT in real life it was really pretty. The sunsets are probably one of my favorite things about Albuquerque!




So I don't know if you have ever had to give a dog pills but it is always entertaining. Tonight I tried to give Honey one of her bigger pills and she was not having it. Anyway, I shoved one down her throat and she spit it up, all disintegrated and nasty. Clarence was laughing at me b/c it was nasty and I was gagging. Too bad they don't make all dog pills beef flavored!!

1 comment:

  1. Wrap her pills in a piece of turkey or something! Usually that works....

    ReplyDelete