Background

Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 14, 2010

Feeling better today. Overall was a pretty uneventful day. Clarence found out he was going to have to go to El Paso for a week last night so he left today for that. Usually it doesn't bother me when he leaves but I'm feeling sad he is gone this time. Oh well, I'm going to have to figure out a way to entertain myself!



Sunrise on the way to work.








My sad, empty kitchen. There are no pictures just empty counter space!







The only plan I've ever been able to keep alive! It needs to be repotted, I need to find a new pot for it. Any ideas on where to find a pretty one??











My dogs love to sun bathe in the corner of the back yard. I'm pretty sure that is where they spend most of their days.


No comments:

Post a Comment