Background

Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 2, 2010


Wow, so I had some font issues in the first blog. Hopefully I can figure all that out as we go on.

The 2nd was pretty uneventful, had a super safe drive home from Phoenix and hung out and watched some UFC fights at Devin and Joe's. Here are my pictures from this day!



The chocking crow at In & Out Burger. As we walked out of the restaurant there was a giant bird sitting on this lap post with ruffled feathers, making a strange noise. Clarence & I were pretty convinced he was chockingn on something....




We had to stop there when we left Phoenix. Sometime I wish we had an In & Out in Albuquerque but then I realize that if we did, I would be like 500 pounds. Can you imagine an In & Out Cheeseburger with Green Chlie??? AMAZING!!


Stopped at the Car Wash on the way out of town because the car was filthy from our drive in to Phoenix. The cleaner on window looked really awesome so we took a picture.







Alison & I pretending to nap on our way out of town. She did a much better job than I did. We were tired and had to wait 20 minutes before we went through the car wash. Everyone in Phoenix had the same idea at the same time as us.





Messing with the camera on the way home. New Mexico is really beautiful. Didn't realize that until I've gotten older. The browns, reds, greens, blues, yellows are really beautiful!!






Devin & Joe's waterbottle stash! We opened the cabinet and there was water EVERYWHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment