Background

Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 8, 2010

First things, first....

Happy Birthday, Dad!! (Not a pic I took today but had to add one of Dad today!!)





Okay....Today was my Friday off and it was a good thing too b/c all I wanted to do was sleep. My cold starting hitting really hard today (and little did I know this would be a week long deal). Here are my pics from today!


Woke up and put the dogs outside and noticed the sunrise was beautiful today. I love the sunrises and sunsets in NM so I'm sure I'll post TONS of them as the year progresses...


Napped with Honey all day today. She is a very good cuddler and wasn't feeling well either. Hope she gets better soon!

Thought this was funny....We were watching some spoof movie and creepy Alvin and the Chipmonks came on all possessed and started singing crazy hard rock. It actually freaked me out just a bit.

Green chilie stew for dinner! Delish!!













No comments:

Post a Comment