Background

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010

So Honey the dog thought it would be funny to wake me up 30-minutes before my alarm went off. I didn't think it was funny at all and it was not a fun way to start the day. I wish my Husband were here to help me with her. And the day after he gets back is the surgery so he won't have to tough it out with me at all.


It snowed this morning in the mountains and rained in the city and the snow on the Sandia's was beautiful this afternoon. I couldn't get a great picture but I love the way the mountains look. I can't imagine living somewhere without the beautiful views we get. Makes you so happy to be alive!





Another attempt at the mountains. So pretty!









Went to Happy Hour with Jess and David. Savoy has 1/2 price bottle wine night on Tuesday's and it was totally worth it. I need a break and a glass of wine and it was amazing! Their baked goat cheese is also an amazing appetizer. So great! I love this restaurant, well the bar anyway!








I was taking pictures of the house and Nacho didn't understand why I was in the tub. So he climbed up to get a better look. He really is a super cute dog! I feel kinda bad for him this time of year because its so cold and he is so little, but his jacket keeps him warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment